Contest Rules Field Trip
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
(a) be a legal resident of Canada
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, May 9, 2016 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 29, 2016 (the “Contest Period“) after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter online, complete and submit the entry form located at www.yo-sox.ca/pages/fieldtripcontest (the “Contest Website”). No entries will be accepted by any other means.
(b) Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
(a) There are two (2) prizes available to be won (the “Prize(s)”) by the Prize winners (the “Winner(s)”) consisting of two (2) tickets to attend The Field Trip Music Festival June 4th and 5th at Fort York in Toronto.
(b) Each Prize has an approximate value of two hundred and fifty Canadian dollars (CDN $250.00). Winners are not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any.
(c) Winners can pick up their tickets at 567 Queen St West Toronto (Yo Sox Flagship Store) the week prior to the event during store hours (11am to 8pm).
(g) Yo Sox shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes.
5. WINNER SELECTION.
Two (2) Winners shall be selected as follows:
(a) On Monday, May 30, 2016 two (2) entrants will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one (1) Prize. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by Yo Sox.
(b) EACH SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL NO LATER THAN MONDAY, MAY 30, 2016 AT 6:00 P.M. ET AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS OF NOTIFICATION. Upon notification, the selected entrant must respond by telephone or e-mail (as specified in the notification) to the contact number or e-mail address provided no later than the indicated deadline set out in the Contest Rules and/or the notification. If the selected entrant does not respond accordingly, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another entrant may be selected in Shaw’s sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. Shaw is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for Shaw to receive a selected entrant’s response.
6. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant is deemed to have executed and agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made throughout the Contest Period. Each entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of Yo Sox, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Yo Sox reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or the Contest Website or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Shaw Media Inc. property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass Shaw or any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SHAW RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Winners and Guests must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the Prize and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the Venue. Yo Sox and/or the Venue personnel reserve the right to remove from the Venue any Winner and/or Guest who breaks such rules and/or fails to behave appropriately and to disqualify such Winner and/or Guest.
7. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to Yo Sox the right to use his/her name, mailing address, age range, telephone number and e-mail address (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Winners and coordinating the provision of the Prizes; (ii) grants to Yo Sox the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Yo Sox may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents, service providers and/or Prize providers in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
8. TERMINATION. Yo Sox reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.